Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages In the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of the web. Cookies can not harm your computer and are enabled helps identify and resolve errors.
We then provide more information so that different types of Cookies that can be used:
- Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the Browser until the web page is abandoned, so that nothing is recorded on the hard disk of the user. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this provides a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent Cookies: are stored on the hard drive and web page Reads them every time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a date Of determined expiration. The cookie will stop working after that date. Generally, To facilitate the different services offered by web pages.
Below, we publish a list of the main cookies used in our websites, distinguishing:
- Cookies strictly necessary , such as those that serve a Correct navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user Or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
- Analytics cookies for periodic maintenance purposes and, in the interest of ensuring The best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data of the activity.
- Third-party cookies: We use third-party cookies to analyze information from the Navigation, allow sharing of content on social networks and the reproduction of videos hosted in Another website. In the following links you can consult the cookies policy of each of these Entities:
- Google Analytics, consult the following links:
- Facebook, check the following link:
- Comscore, check the following link:
- Tealium, check the following link:
Complementary guarantees. Cookie and consent management:
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies Within the settings or browser options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, You can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, may have different names. Then You can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the Different names of this "private mode", as well as other options to disable and manage cookies: